What is your customized marketing coaching?
The customized marketing coaching covers all aspects of coaching based on what your business needs. You could use the coaching hours to help you create a full marketing plan for your business, solve a specific challenge, get training on some aspect of marketing you want to learn better, guidance on how to use inbound marketing effectively for your business or a combination of many areas. You choose the areas you want to focus on.
What is your Masterful Marketing® Online Marketing Game Plan?
The Masterful Marketing® Online Marketing Game Plan is designed to create a full web presence for your business over a three to six month period while providing coaching and mentoring to you or someone in your organization. This service focuses on creating your mobile-first website, fully optimized social media profiles and directory listings. Once your web presence is in place and you have executed on your marketing plan for 90 days, you can then decide whether to do the marketing yourself or outsource to a full-service marketing agency.
How do your coaching services differ from your agency marketing services?
Our coaching services provide you a resource to help you through several scenarios. We help you:
- Develop your marketing strategy
- Educate you on how to execute your strategy with your current resources
We are your advisor, confidant and mentor, holding you accountable and encouraging you to take action and stay consistent.
Our agency services provide outsourced marketing resources for your business. We work with you to develop your marketing strategy, but we spend time doing the work. We work with your business over a longer time period usually on a retainer. This enables us to execute the activities and track progress for you.
How do I know if I need coaching, consulting, or both?
Many small businesses will need both marketing coaching and consulting at times. For daily execution, coaching can help you stay focused on getting results. For larger projects, such as website development or pay per click advertising, you may be better off engaging an expert to do the work and deliver results. This is where our Masterful Marketing® Game Plan comes into play.
Why should a small business work with a marketing coach or mentor?
Most small business owners have a lot of responsibilities. Their expertise may lie in finance, technology, sales or operations. Some may have actual marketing experience. But when it comes to marketing your small business online, the complexities may be too much to handle with all the other responsibilities.
Having a marketing coach or mentor can guide you in the right direction. As a partner in your success, they can:
- Help you create your marketing strategy with an outside view of the plan;
- Direct you towards working on the right things right now;
- Hold you accountable for making marketing a priority;
- Help you navigate the ever-changing complexities of the digital marketing world.
Why should I outsource building our website rather than do it ourselves?
It is certainly easier to build a website today given all the tools available to you. However, given that your website is the front door to your business when people are searching, there are features you need in place in order for your website to work for you.
The following are reasons to work with a professional to build your website:
- Your website needs to be structured properly to provide a quality user experience.
- It needs to not only be mobile-friendly, but built using mobile first design. This requires that the website be built for the mobile device and scaled up to the desktop.
- The content needs to be written to speak to your potential customer, ensuring they understand how you can help them.
- Search engine optimization needs to be built into your website to take advantage of the opportunity to be visible to those looking for what you offer
Your trusted marketing partner passionate about your success. Read more »
Marketing Plan eBook
Sign up to get marketing tips direct to your inbox and get your FREE Masterful Marketing® Create Your Small Business Marketing Plan eBook!