8 Steps to Business Success
One of the main reasons small businesses fail is due to ineffective marketing. Implementing tactics because “other businesses do this” or “I was told I need to do this” is not a good plan.
Having a practical marketing plan that outlines all the important pieces needed to successfully and consistently market your business is something every small business should create. Think of your marketing plan as your road map guiding your business.
You may have a great product or service, but no one will ever know about it unless you tell them.
Your marketing plan should briefly define:
- Who are your ideal customers and why?
- What makes your business different from the competition?
- What does your business uniquely offer to those ideal customers?
- How do I price and package your offerings to provide the best value?
- How do your ideal clients discover your awesome product or service?
Marketing is an investment in your business. Your marketing plan contains eight important areas that once defined will ensure that you are focusing on the success of your business.
Marketing Plan Development
Action Steps to Achieve Your Goals
A Simple Guide to Maximize Your Visibility
You wouldn’t take a trip without planning your route. Marketing your business is no different – you need a plan to guide you towards your destination.
Without a plan, marketing can become overwhelming with all the online platforms, tools and strategies. There is so much complexity, you need to simplify marketing so it eliminates confusion and helps you focus on what is important.
The secret to choosing the right platforms, tools and strategies to maximize your web presence and drive qualified inbound leads is to create a simple marketing plan, one that can help you make intelligent decisions on where you should spend your time and resources.
An effective marketing plan should help you:
- Narrow your focus – picking a niche where you can dominate and build your expert reputation
- Refine your goals – keeping your outcomes realistic and achievable
- Value price and package your services – making it easy for your ideal clients to do business with you
- Choose your marketing activities wisely – selecting those activities that help you achieve your goals
Trying to do it all will only result in doing nothing. I make sure you focus on what is right for your business and what you can do consistently and successfully.
If you are ready to get started on your winning marketing plan, contact me to discuss our service options that can help you invest in your business.
Marketing Campaign Template
Sign up to get marketing tips direct to your inbox and get a FREE campaign action plan, editorial calendar and instructions on how to plan and execute a successful marketing campaign!