Personal Coaching Support to Accelerate Your Marketing
If you are passionate about doing what you love and you want to create a successful business based on that passion, I am interested in working with you. I truly love to help small business owners succeed.
My marketing coaching services are customized specifically for your needs and help you implement the right marketing for your business. I offer guidance and support in areas such as inbound marketing and developing your web presence that are crucial to your online visibility.
- Do you want feedback on your inbound marketing plan or better yet, want guidance on pulling one together?
- Do you need help developing your web presence so that it generates inbound leads and sales?
- Do you struggle trying to drive traffic to your website and building your profitable email list?
- Do you wonder if inbound marketing right for your small business?
- Do you need more visibility as a local business and want to know how to get found online?
- Can you clearly verbalize what makes your business different and why someone should work with you rather than your competition?
- Are you confused by social media and how to use it to gain visibility for your small business?
Online marketing can be overwhelming, but I help you get focused on just the activities you need. You don't need to do everything that's available to you. You just need to select the right strategies and execute them consistently for your business to stand out.
Marketing Campaign Template
Sign up to get marketing tips direct to your inbox and get a FREE campaign action plan, editorial calendar and instructions on how to plan and execute a successful marketing campaign!
Email marketing via MailChimp
How Can Marketing Coaching Help You?
Increase Effectiveness and Decrease Costs
Trying to run the business and market it at the same time makes the task overwhelming and sometimes very frustrating. You are trained as an expert in another field and marketing is not an area where you’ve had much experience.
How can you brainstorm ideas and make critical decisions when you work alone?
Why waste time trying to figure out how to market your business when marketing seems to be constantly changing?
A marketing coach can help you create a practical marketing plan best suited for your type of business. In addition, we can ensure you understand what it takes to implement and manage various marketing strategies.
Let me help you:
- Design the right marketing plan for your business that is practical given your resources.
- Brainstorm with you on a particular issue so you can decide which direction you should take.
- Offer support, advice, ideas and guidance to get your business moving forward faster.
- Save you from making costly mistakes, both in terms of your reputation and marketing budget.
- Keep you focused so you are moving forward more quickly and effectively.
- Provide you with the best tools and resources needed to create your plan and market your business successfully.
Working with me has helped business owners increase their marketing effectiveness which resulted in an increase in business or a reduction in their marketing costs, or both. Many of my clients have more than recovered their investment in working with me.
If you are a small business owner with wonderful talents and a credible business but you find it difficult to attract new customers and clients, let's work together to define the marketing coaching services that will work for you. These value-packed marketing coaching sessions are affordable alternatives for small business owners who need some occasional help.
Debra is on the front of the curve when it comes to social network marketing and on-line marketing. In addition to this, she has a solid understanding of marketing strategy and implementation. I certainly recommend working with her for her expertise in marketing.
What Can You Expect?
How I've Helped My Clients
Whatever your marketing challenge, I can help you figure it out faster and with less stress and frustration. From startups with a clean slate to seasoned businesses looking to tackle specific challenges, I can help. Here are some specifics from past clients:
- Audited a WordPress website to identify areas needing attention in order to gain better search engine visibility.
- Advised a client on how to create effective Facebook Ads and landing pages to increase conversion rates.
- Helped a startup choose the right business name, brand identity, marketing strategy, messages and activities.
- Developed two WooCommerce websites and trained the owner on how to keep their web presence up to date.
- Worked with a startup to modify their website for better search engine placement, identify their best keywords and create an inbound marketing plan to drive traffic to their web site.
- Mentored an independent professional to uncover her differentiation and core marketing message, identify her ideal client, and develop a pricing and packaging strategy specifically targeted at her high-end clients.
- Trained a business owner on how to use WordPress tags and categories, optimize their web pages and blog posts and maintain their website on their own.
- Coached an independent professional on creating an optimized web presence, launching a Facebook Business Page and driving people back to their Website or blog.
Whether you need some advice on a single project or help creating and implementing an entire marketing plan, I can provide the support and expertise you need to accomplish your goals.
Let's set up a discovery session using the form to your right to be sure I can help you and that we are a good fit to work together.
Let’s Get Started!
Affordable Packages for Small Business Owners
Customized Marketing Coaching
Marketing coaching packages are offered for those of you who want flexibility in your scheduled calls. Unlike other small business marketing coaches that charge $400 for one 45 minute session or require a 6 month commitment, my coaching services are value-packed with no minimum commitments.
- Need a little coaching to solve a pressing need?
- Want a long term relationship to help you really understand how to marketing your business?
Get just the amount of coaching you need, when you need it.
When I work with you, I not only provide you with marketing advice, but I'll recommend tools and cost effective resources that will help you succeed.
How do these Marketing Coaching sessions work?
- You pick the topic and tell me your situation via email prior to our conversation.
- I’ll review your situation and prepare my recommendations.
- We schedule a 60 minute Zoom session where we discuss your situation and the recommended solution.
- I give you action items to work on and provide email support over the next 5 business days to keep you unstuck.
- You’ll receive a recording of our call within 24 hours for future reference (if available).
Marketing Coaching Packages and Pricing*
- 1 hour: $240.00 (includes 30 minutes prep and feedback time)
- 2 hours: $450.00 (includes 60 minutes prep and feedback time)
- 4 hours: $800.00 (includes 90 minutes prep and feedback time)
* Custom quotes are available for relationships of six (6) months or more. Pricing differs for coaching calls that require no preparation and feedback. Contact me to find out more.