How will you find your next client … or will they find you?
Marketing in the new media world is complex. It requires many skills – marketing, technology and networking – that when effectively combined, can increase your visibility, decrease your marketing costs and position your business as an expert in your field.
Most small business owners don’t have the expertise to determine the best web presence marketing strategy for their business and then consistently execute the actions needed to achieve their goals.
This is why you need a marketing coach that is passionate about your success
- Learn how the pieces of the marketing puzzle work and develop the marketing plan to achieve it.
- Develop a consistent web presence to drive more inbound leads from those interested in what your business has to offer.
- Create an inbound marketing plan to gain the momentum your business needs to make your next year the best year ever.
- Be visible in the local search results to attract the 40% of people who search for local businesses online.
- Position yourself as the expert in your field to attract the right clients to you.
- Understand that inbound marketing is a marathon, not a sprint and you need an inbound marketing system to help you consistently stay visible to your fans, followers and connections.
I am a small business marketing coach with a specialty in inbound and social media marketing. With the immense opportunity available for small businesses to compete effectively online, I am passionate about helping you market your business and take advantage of what these tools have to offer.
Master Marketing to Propel Your Business
Masterful Marketing products and services are designed specifically for the small business owner who wants to invest in their success for the long term but doesn’t have the time for complexity.
- Take control of your marketing by working with a marketing coach who can help you cut through the noise and select what is right for you.
- Discover how you can use search, social and content marketing strategies to effectively propel your visibility and help your small business succeed quickly and cost-effectively.
- Get started on the right path now by signing up for my eNewsletter, Masterful Marketing Insights, and receive my free marketing plan template that now includes a marketing action plan, editorial calendar template and a budget spreadsheet – all in one package!
There is a wealth of small business marketing information on this site. Take advantage of the information here, connect with me on any of the social media platforms to your right and then contact me to discuss how I can help your business succeed.
March 23, 2014
I must be getting more sensitive to bad grammar in blog posts, email newsletters and other types of content marketing. These errors glare out from the content and totally distract me from the topic of interest. The sad truth is that these grammar mistakes are found in the material of some of the top content marketing authors.More »
March 10, 2014
I get my ideas for blog posts based on conversations I have with clients. I would never have thought to write about why it is important to grow your email list in this era of online marketing. I was amazed by how many small business owners still question why they need to build an email list.More »
February 9, 2014
Are you starting a business and are stressing over what to name it? Or do you have a business but the name just isn't working and you are wondering if you should change it? Choosing the right business name is important because it can have a tremendous impact on whether your customers take your business seriously, view it as a successful entity or shy away from your brand entirely.More »