How Will You Find Your Next Client — or Will They Find You?
Marketing in the new media world is complex. It requires many skills – marketing, technology and networking – that when effectively combined, can increase your visibility, decrease your marketing costs and position your business as an expert in your field. Inbound marketing is a process that combines search, social media and content marketing activities across the right online channels for your business.
Most small businesses don’t have the expertise to determine the best web presence marketing strategy for their business and then consistently execute the actions needed to successfully achieve their goals.
This is why you need a marketing coach that is passionate about your success
Are you looking to:
- Partner with someone who can help you understand how the pieces of the marketing puzzle work and help you develop the marketing plan to achieve it?
- Create a consistent web presence to drive more inbound leads that are already interested in what your business has to offer?
- Develop an inbound marketing plan to gain the momentum your business needs to make your next year the best year ever?
- Be visible in the local search results to attract the 40% of people who search for local businesses online?
- Position yourself as the expert in your field to attract the right clients to you?
- Understand that inbound marketing is a marathon, not a sprint and you need an inbound marketing system to help you consistently stay visible to your fans, followers and connections?
- Finally find a marketing coach that will save you time and money while helping you learn how to market your business?
I am a small business marketing coach with a specialty in inbound and social media marketing. With the immense opportunity available for small businesses to compete effectively online, I am passionate about helping you market your business and take advantage of what these tools have to offer.
Master Marketing to Propel Your Business
Masterful Marketing products and services are designed specifically for the small business owner who wants to invest in their success for the long term but doesn’t have the time for complexity. However:
Your small business web presence is an important asset and you must have total control. This includes your domain, website, local directory listings, social media outposts and anything else that makes up your digital footprint.
- Take control of your marketing by working with a marketing coach who can help you cut through the noise and select what is right for you.
- Discover how you can use search, social and content marketing strategies to effectively propel your visibility and help your small business succeed quickly and cost-effectively.
- Get started on the right path now by signing up for my eNewsletter, Masterful Marketing Insights, and receive my free marketing plan template.
There is a wealth of small business marketing information on this site. Take advantage of the information here, connect with me on any of the social media platforms to your right and then contact me to discuss how I can help your business succeed.
April 28, 2013
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Susanne Morreale Leeber, the president of the Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce for their ongoing cable TV series called Biz Snips where we discussed Internet marketing tips for small businesses.More »
April 15, 2013
You know how important your website is to your inbound marketing strategy. As the central focal point of your online marketing, your website needs to be up 24x7. You also know that building your website in WordPress gives you the ability to manage and maintain the website yourself. But do you have a WordPress backup strategy in place? And how will you recover all the work you've put into building your online web presence so you don't lose visibility for your business in the event of a website meltdown?More »
March 19, 2013
In my last post on SEO best practices, we covered the SEO techniques that can increase visibility in the search engine results. Now we will take a look at SEO worst practices that must be avoided if you don't want to end up in the Google penalty box.More »