Will you find your next client ... or will they find you?
Marketing in the new media world is complicated.
It requires you to understand marketing, technology and networking and integrate these disciplines to:
- Increase your visibility
- Decrease your marketing costs, and
- Position your business as an expert in your field.
Most small business owners don’t have the expertise to create a powerful web presence for their business. They also struggle with being consistent with the day to day actions needed to achieve their goals.
If you want your marketing activities to:
- Attract your ideal client
- Drive more quality inbound leads
- Convert more of those leads into customers
And you want to do this without being held hostage and overcharged by someone who calls themselves a “guru”, then you've found the right person to help you.
Services designed specifically for Small Business Owners
Work with a marketing coach that is passionate about your success
As your trusted marketing advisor, let me help you leverage inbound marketing to build brand visibility within your target market. With the immense opportunity available for small businesses to compete online, I am passionate about helping you learn how to market your business and take advantage of this powerful online channel.
Masterful Marketing services are designed specifically for the small service-based business owner and entrepreneur who wants to invest in the success of their business but doesn’t have the time or resources for complexity.
- Take control of your marketing by working with a marketing coach who can help you cut through the noise and select the right marketing activities for your business. Being in control helps you monitor and measure your progress towards achieving your goals.
- Discover how you can use search, social and content marketing strategies to increase your visibility, drive more qualified inbound leads and turn you into the go-to expert in your field.
- Get started on the right path now by signing up for my Masterful Marketing Insights blog, and receive my free marketing plan template that now includes a marketing action plan, editorial calendar template and a budget spreadsheet – all in one package!
How I Can Help
Recent Posts from the Small Business Marketing Blog