How will you find your next client … or will they find you?
Marketing in the new media world is complex. It requires you to know marketing, technology and networking that when it all works together can:
- Increase your visibility
- Decrease your marketing costs, and
- Position your business as an expert in your field.
If you are a small business owner and the benefits above are appealing, read on to find out how you can achieve these results for your business.
The Small Business Marketing Challenge
Most small business owners don’t have the expertise to determine the best web presence marketing strategy for their business. They also struggle with being consistent with the day to day actions needed to achieve their goals.
That’s OK – it’s not your fault. You are trained as an expert in another field and marketing is not an area where you’ve had much experience.
This is why you need a marketing coach that is passionate about your success
- Learn how the pieces of the marketing puzzle work and how to develop a marketing plan that gets results.
- Develop a consistent web presence to drive more inbound leads from those interested in what your business has to offer.
- Create an inbound marketing plan to gain the momentum your business needs to make your next year the best year ever.
- Be visible in the local search results to attract the 40% of people who search for local businesses online.
- Position yourself as the expert in your field to attract the right clients to you.
- Understand that inbound marketing is a marathon, not a sprint and you need an inbound marketing system to help you consistently stay visible to your fans, followers and connections.
I am a small business marketing coach with a specialty in inbound and social media marketing. With the immense opportunity available for small businesses to compete effectively online, I am passionate about helping you market your business and take advantage of what these tools have to offer.
Master Marketing to Propel Your Business
Masterful Marketing products and services are designed specifically for the small business owner who wants to invest in their success for the long term but doesn’t have the time for complexity.
- Take control of your marketing by working with a marketing coach who can help you cut through the noise and select what is right for you.
- Discover how you can use search, social and content marketing strategies to raise your visibility and help your small business succeed quickly and cost-effectively.
- Get started on the right path now by signing up for my eNewsletter, Masterful Marketing Insights, and receive my free marketing plan template that now includes a marketing action plan, editorial calendar template and a budget spreadsheet – all in one package!
There is a wealth of small business marketing information on this site. Take advantage of the information here, connect with me on any of the social media platforms to your right and then contact me to discuss how I can help your business succeed.
April 16, 2014
If you want your business to be taken seriously, you need to take a serious look at your brand. In the overcrowded world of the Internet, your business must uniquely stand out from others in order to attract your ideal client. It's not good enough to just be a different color in a sea of sameness, but to be memorable because you offer something others don't.More »
March 23, 2014
I must be getting more sensitive to bad grammar in blog posts, email newsletters and other types of content marketing. These errors glare out from the content and totally distract me from the topic of interest. The sad truth is that these grammar mistakes are found in the material of some of the top content marketing authors.More »