How will you find your next client … or will they find you?
Marketing in the new media world is complex. It requires you to know marketing, technology and networking that when it all works together can:
- Increase your visibility
- Decrease your marketing costs, and
- Position your business as an expert in your field.
If you are a small business owner and the benefits above are appealing, read on to find out how you can achieve these results for your business.
The Small Business Marketing Challenge
Most small business owners don’t have the expertise to determine the best web presence marketing strategy for their business. They also struggle with being consistent with the day to day actions needed to achieve their goals.
That’s OK – it’s not your fault. You are trained as an expert in another field and marketing is not an area where you’ve had much experience.
You want to:
- Increase your visibility to your target market
- Drive more quality inbound leads
- Convert more of those leads into customers
And you want to do this without being held hostage and overcharged by someone who calls themselves a “guru”.
This is why you need a marketing coach that is passionate about your success
- Learn how to develop a marketing plan that gets results.
- Develop a consistent web presence to drive more inbound leads from those interested in what your business offers.
- Create an inbound marketing plan to gain the momentum your business needs to make your next year the best year ever.
- Be visible in the local search results to attract the 40% of people who search for local businesses online.
- Position yourself as the expert in your field to attract the right clients to you.
- Understand that inbound marketing is a marathon, not a sprint and you need an inbound marketing system to help you consistently stay visible to your fans, followers and connections.
Master Marketing to Propel Your Business
I am a small business marketing coach with a specialty in inbound and social media marketing. With the immense opportunity available for small businesses to compete online, I am passionate about helping you learn how to market your business and take advantage of this powerful online channel.
Masterful Marketing products and services are designed specifically for the small business owner and entrepreneur who wants to invest in the success of their business but doesn’t have the time or resources for complexity.
- Take control of your marketing by working with a marketing coach who can help you cut through the noise and select what is right for you. Benefits of being in control is you can monitor and measure your progress towards achieving your goals.
- Discover how you can use search, social and content marketing strategies to increase your visibility, drive more qualified inbound leads and turn you into the go-to expert in your field.
- Get started on the right path now by signing up for my Masterful Marketing Insights blog, and receive my free marketing plan template that now includes a marketing action plan, editorial calendar template and a budget spreadsheet – all in one package!
There is a wealth of small business marketing information on this site. Take advantage of the information here, connect with me on any of the social media platforms and then contact me to discuss how I can help your business succeed.
December 14, 2014
November 23, 2014