How will you find your next client … or will they find you?
Marketing in the new media world is complex. It requires many skills – marketing, technology and networking – that when effectively combined, can increase your visibility, decrease your marketing costs and position your business as an expert in your field. Inbound marketing is a process that combines search, social media and content marketing activities across the right online channels for your business.
Most small businesses don’t have the expertise to determine the best web presence marketing strategy for their business and then consistently execute the actions needed to successfully achieve their goals.
This is why you need a marketing coach that is passionate about your success
Are you looking to:
- Partner with someone who can help you understand how the pieces of the marketing puzzle work and help you develop the marketing plan to achieve it?
- Create a consistent web presence to drive more inbound leads that are already interested in what your business has to offer?
- Develop an inbound marketing plan to gain the momentum your business needs to make your next year the best year ever?
- Be visible in the local search results to attract the 40% of people who search for local businesses online?
- Position yourself as the expert in your field to attract the right clients to you?
- Understand that inbound marketing is a marathon, not a sprint and you need an inbound marketing system to help you consistently stay visible to your fans, followers and connections?
- Finally find a marketing coach that will save you time and money while helping you learn how to market your business?
I am a small business marketing coach with a specialty in inbound and social media marketing. With the immense opportunity available for small businesses to compete effectively online, I am passionate about helping you market your business and take advantage of what these tools have to offer.
Master Marketing to Propel Your Business
Masterful Marketing products and services are designed specifically for the small business owner who wants to invest in their success for the long term but doesn’t have the time for complexity. However:
Your small business web presence is an important asset and you must have total control. This includes your domain, website, local directory listings, social media outposts and anything else that makes up your digital footprint.
- Take control of your marketing by working with a marketing coach who can help you cut through the noise and select what is right for you.
- Discover how you can use search, social and content marketing strategies to effectively propel your visibility and help your small business succeed quickly and cost-effectively.
- Get started on the right path now by signing up for my eNewsletter, Masterful Marketing Insights, and receive my free marketing plan template that now includes a marketing action plan, editorial calendar template and a budget spreadsheet – all in one package!
There is a wealth of small business marketing information on this site. Take advantage of the information here, connect with me on any of the social media platforms to your right and then contact me to discuss how I can help your business succeed.
December 8, 2013
As the world of marketing evolves and becomes more complex, one has to wonder how small business owners can stay abreast of what marketing trends are emerging, never mind figure out which are worth investing in for their particular situation.More »
November 24, 2013
In this complex world of too many choices, a small business can stand out from the competition through simple marketing. Simple marketing also helps to eliminate the marketing overwhelm facing business owners due to the rapidly changing digital landscape. Marketing overwhelm creates paralysis, guaranteeing that nothing gets done, and those activities that do are often random and ineffective.More »
October 22, 2013
Marketing is an investment in your business. Creating an inbound marketing plan and implementing the plan consistently can increase your visibility and strengthen your expert reputation. The following marketing mistakes can cause potential customers to question your expertise and move on to evaluating your competitor, hurting your small business and having a negative impact on your success.More »